Search from here!

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Medicare - My Letter to President Obama


I am really not very impressed at some things I've learned about Medicare, including a website that could use some 'user-interface' updating, in my (humble) opinion...but that is another story.

My biggest gripe right now with Medicare is that the system does not accept any "alternative medicine" venues, leaving folks to rely only on the 'conventional' or 'traditional' medicine venues covered by the programs.

There is a lot of information available today which is rapidly growing more and more popular, within the realm of "health care"; information that tells us that 'conventional' or 'traditional' medicine is not the only thing that "works", and, in some circumstances, 'alternative' medicine is actually a better overall choice, considering all aspects of both scenarios.

Without going into too many specifics, I think we all know just how 'risky' some of 'conventional' or 'traditional' medicine can be in some situations. Suffice it to say that not all healing power lies with those methods, in my (humble) opinion.













No comments: