Search from here!

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Have You Ever Been "Flummoxed"?

Sometimes, strange words pop into my mind for no apparent reason, and when that happens, I'm driven to look up the word for proper definition, because usually I don't really know what the word means when it pops up.

Recently, the word "flummoxed" popped into my brain; and, while I had a sense for what it means, I wasn't really sure, so I had to look it up. According to Google™, it means "bewildered or perplexed"...pretty much what I thought, so I lucked out on that one.

So, to be "flummoxed" means to be bewildered. Have you ever been bewildered? I know I have...far too often, quite frankly. It also means to be perplexed...and I know I've been there, too.  

I have to conclude, then, that I, personally, have definitely been "flummoxed"!  How about you?

Get YOUR T-shirt, mug (etc.) with an original, witty, clever "W1z111" (say: "wizzeee") slogan or other graphic! Click on the above image or HERE! 



No comments: