Search from here!

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Are You A "Comminatory" Individual?

I like to think that I am not too "comminatory", although it is probably not up to me to decide, since the term is one which is most likely to be used by others, perhaps in reference to me...maybe?

While I do not think of myself as 'comminatory', I must admit that there might be some things about me that others could think are representative of that. 

Sometimes we just don't know what others might think, of course...and this is one word that I hope I can avoid, at least with respect to how I might appear to others.

What about YOU? Are YOU a "comminatory" individual?



Get YOUR T-shirt, mug (etc.) with an original, witty, clever "W1z111" (say: "wizzeee") slogan or other graphic! Click on the above image or HERE! 




No comments: