Search from here!

Friday, October 17, 2014

Today I could have made millions!

It's true!  Well...at least that's what some of my e-mails tell me.

You know, the ones that say I'm the recipient, or beneficiary, or other type of "lucky-dog" that has just "won the opportunity of a lifetime".

Sometimes, these e-mails go directly into my "Spam" folder, but I still see them in the list, with their subject lines that try to tease me into opening up the e-mail, then following whatever convoluted instructions are given inside.

Well, lucky for me, I'm not that gullible.  I simply "Delete" those, but it's often interesting to think about the idea of 'what if I actually did follow up with some of these, what would happen?'

I know I'd likely get snared into some sort of scammy trap that would want my first-born child AND all my money, goods, and property as well.




No comments: